Fanø is one of the Wadden Sea pearls. With its large white beach facing the North Sea and varying nature situated in the middle of the Wadden Sea, Fanø has become a favorite destination for tourists from all over the world. Fanø offers countless opportunities for holidays and experiences ranging from beach holidays, numerous nature experiences, seal safaris, oyster tours, bird watching, hiking and cycling trips or participation in the countless festivals and cultural events held all year round.
Vestergaarden is an old, cozy, thatched Fanø-farmhouse situated very central in Nordby.
The farmhouse is from 1830 and has been running restored since, without loosing some of the charm and spirit from days gone by.
The farmhouse offers living for Kaja, Nils. Besides there are three vacant rooms and a large common living room for guests. Bathing facilities are shared with guests.
We both have full time jobs but we try run a standard Bed & Breakfast with keywords as hospitable, optimistic, sustainable, organic and coziness. (Hyggelig in Danish).
No smoking. No pets.
We speak english.
Nils sprecht auch Deutch.
And we will try other languages also.
Rooms and facilities:
Rooms: All rooms are about 13 m2 and can be done with one double bed or two single beds. – according to wishes.
In addition, extra bedding is possible.
The old horse stable “Stalden” Living room about 60 m2.
Bathroom and toilet about 5 m2
No stairs. All rooms are on the ground floor.
We have brochures, maps and information about what is happening at Fanø and would like to inform about what is going on and what you can do right now.
- Room for one person pr. night: 450,-
- Room for two persons per night, (minimum two nights): 500 –
- Room for two persons – single night: 700 –
- Extra mattress with bedding per. night: 200,-.
- All prices in dkr. inc. bedlinens, towels and cleaning.
- Breakfast per person 75,-Discount for craftsmen and for stays over 5 days.
- It is always a good idea to book well in advance, so you are sure of a good basis for your stay. This is especially true for the various festivals, for local family celebrations and during high season June, July and August.